Epic Rap Battle Parodies #32 is the thirty-second installment of the Epic Rap Battle Parodies series. It features talk show host, Jerry Springer, battling against talk show host, Maury Povich. It was released December 5, 2013 on SoundCloud is was released December 6, 2013 on YouTube.
RLYoshi as Jerry Springer
Nathan Provost as Maury Povich
EPIC RAP BATTLE PARODIES
Now would everyone sit down, I'll tell you a story
"Maury Eviscerates Jerry", warning: it's slightly gory
You're a ripoff of Oprah Winfrey, you're a dead ringer
Serious pain is what I'll bring, you're going down, Jerry Springer
On your show, everyone's fighting, it's like glorified MMA
Here's a Shocking Sex Secret: you're gay!
I'm crushing you, this moment's being Caught on Tape
But you just keep sliding down that stripper pole, you skank
It's time to reveal a piece of baggage, this won't be a shock
Maury is having A Current Affair with Rupert Murdoch!
You hosted a rigged quiz show, congratulations, bro
Well let me take the fact you blow and shove it in your face for show
You've got episodes and episodes about transsexuality
Now who are you to judge, ho? Just let it be
You're trying to act all serious by talking about gangs and shit
Well Maury Povich this is it, I recommend you just quit!
Just because Wilkos was security, you shouldn't act tough
You're a musician? Yeesh! Isn't your talk show bad enough?
All you do is sit in a chair and watch people wrestle
Your dad owned a shoe shop? Well wasn't your family successful!
You're looking stressed, why don't you take a breather
Don't wanna watch your own show? Gee, me neither!
You can't be fixed, loony, why do I even bother?
You've fucked up, Springer, and you ARE the father!
Yeah, I have a kid, but he's legitimate, asshole
Just like one of those teenage girls you're out of control!
Time for the hard truth, Maury, you have no reason to live
And your rhymes are even worse than the advice you give!
I'm a true entertainer, take some lessons from me
I'll knock you right off the air and end your trash TV
You need to calm your ass down, man, you're getting too pissed
You're a psychologist if you take out the -logist
Okay, you've had your glory, now you can give it all to me
I'm Dr Phil, and you need some help with your psychology
Now I'm not the kind of guy to say "Let's talk about your mother"
But as of last night, I guess you could say I'm her lover
Rumors spread like wildfire, but this one ain't bullshit
I know that you two are having a gay relationship
You two are so crazy it should be considered heresy
My lines will make you depressed you'll need my therapy
Your faces I will shatter and your ashes I will scatter
I just wanted to let you guys know, that you don't matter
I went in for the kill, since I can do things you can't fulfill
Problem solved, my new book, Defeated Fools by Dr. Phil
EPIC RAP BATTLE PARODIES!
- This battle marks RLYoshi's sixth appearance in a row.
- A battle from a another rap battle group that Justin Buckner was a part of before ERBP (God vs Satan) is playing in the start of Maury's 1st verse.
- In the Jerry Springer verse, TheWuzShadyFilmMaker's battles are playing in the background
- The wanted poster in Maury's background is purely an inside joke that only the Skype group would get.
- Matt Groening, Brony #2, Terry Fox, Seth MacFarlane and Joe appear when Maury says "all you do is sit in a chair and watch people wrestle".
- Slender Man vs Jeff The Killer BTS is playing in Dr. Phil's background.
- This is the first battle to be completely audio mixed by Nathan Provost
- Each and every background was made with 3D Modeling.